The return from Boardman Street Primitive Methodist chapel in Oldham to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious worship was completed by James Taylor, the chapel steward. It was a substantial building, accommodating over 500 people. It was well attended, with 450 people at the evening service on Census Sunday.
There was no Sunday school recorded on the return
Where was Boardman Street, and what happened to the chapel and its people?