The 1885 Primitive Methodist magazine records the laying of the foundation stones by the friends in Fulham in the Hammersmith station for a new Primitive Methodist chapel.
The society had previous met in a small back room, only eleven feet by eight in size, yet “not fewer than 50 have professed to find the Saviour at these meetings”.
The later building in the picture was on Wandsworth Bridge Road. This building is no longer there.
What is the link between the two?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1885 page 760