The 1882 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us the foundation stone for a new Primitive Methodist chapel and has been laid at Kilburn in the London Ninth station. It is expected to cost around £3,000 of which they had already raised one third.
The new chapel would replace an iron chapel that had become too small.
Where was this chapel and what happened to it? How does it relate to the chapel in Kilburn Lane opened in 1883? Is it the same chapel?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1882 page 761