Willesden Green Primitive Methodist chapel
High Road Willesden Green
The Willesden Green Primitive Methodist chapel in the picture was opened in the High Road, Willesden Green by 1897. The church was rebuilt in 1904 but closed in 1963.
The 1883 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel in Willesden Green, described as as a rapidly growing visit just out of London. The chapel was an iron one “in a good situation.” Kilburn station had missioned the area three years previously.
Willesden Green Primitive Methodist chapel was one of the chapels used when the Primitive Methodist Conference came to London in 1908.
Where exactly was it?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1883 page 700