Kensington Primitive Methodist chapel
There is a note by William Birks in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1858 to say that following a decision by the June 1857 Quarterly meeting, a fund for a new chapel had been started and the first collection evening held. It received an encouraging £20 0s 9d after only 26 days of collecting.
We have to wait for later editions of the magazine to find out whether the chapel was built!
Primitive Methodist magazine March 1858 pp.182-183