Thomas was born on 7 February 1826 at Weymouth, Dorset, to parents James and Jane. He was baptised on 26 February 1826 in the Wesleyan Chapel at Weymouth.
He married Ann Wymond Sleep (1831-1876 in the summer of 1857 at Plymouth, Devon. Census returns identify five children.
- Alessandro Damar (1859-1926) – a physician
- Annette Kitty Jane (1861-1880)
- Evangeline (b1865)
- Hortense Damar (1865-1948) – a teacher
- Herbert Wymond (1869-1950) – a wath maker (1920)
Thomas emigrated to USA circa 1870 where he continued to be a minister.
He died on 12 October 1923 at Chase City, Mecklenburg County, Virginia.
- 1849 Maidstone
- 1851 Buckden
- 1853 Exeter
- 1855 Plymouth
- 1857 Guernsey
- 1859 Teignmouth
- 1860 Bristol
- 1863 disappears
- 1865-1871 Shepton Mallet, Somerset – Congregational
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Surman Index id 7365
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers