Thomas was born abt1845 at Oldham, Lancashire. I have not been able to identify his parents in online records.
He married Sarah Daft (abt1857-1912) in the spring of 1887 at the Baptist Chapel, Basford, Nottinghamshire. Census returns identify three children.
- Thomas Leslie (1888-1916) – a certificated school assistant (1911); died in WW1
- Kathleen May (b1895)
- Dorothy (b1898)
Thomas died on 12 May 1916 at Pollington, Yorkshire.
- 1868 Plymouth
- 1869 Torquay & Teignmouth
- 1870 Canterbury
- 1871 Pembroke
- 1872 Cardiff
- 1873 Guildford
- 1874 Northampton
- 1875 disappears
- Paton Congregational College, Nottingham
- 1884 Liskeard, Cornwall – Congregational minister
- 1886 Barrow, Lancs
- 1891-1910 Normanton, Yorkshire
W Leary, Directory of Primitive Methodist Ministers and their Circuits, 1990
Surman Index id:16803
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers